Thankful Sunday

13 January 2013

I'm so grateful for and amazed by the incredible people I get to live and work with here on this big white ship in West Africa.

I'm thankful for invites from friends, spontaneous hugs, spontaneous prayers, and joy.

I'm thankful for being able to speak French.

I'm thankful that even though this is a short thankful list, it's not because I don't have about a million and one things to be thankful for. I recognize those things and I love them.  It's just short because I'm so very blessed by friends and relationships here that I am choosing to spend more time in the presence of this beautiful grace and less time in front of a screen. 

And, perhaps... a nap.  Because Sunday is a day of rest, no?

And because every post needs a picture, this is the difference between imported oranges (left) and African oranges (right).  This is why they've made my thankful list twice already. k


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |