The last two weeks - in pictures.

09 November 2012

Well, I did make it back to the team last Friday and we had a great final week together.  Today we moved on to the ship - my home for the forseeable future! It feels so natural to be here and it's been great reconnecting with old friends as well as experiencing it again with my new friends who are going through all the transitions for the first time. 

I've got a lot to write about, but for now, here's what we've been doing as a team for the last two weeks. I'm not in a whole lot of the photos because I was in the hospital - but I was definitely there in spirit :) Thanks Suzanne for making the video!! (I can't figure out how to make it smaller... sorry!)

Love to all! K

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |