Playground - before and after

24 November 2012

This was our project for field service.  Build a playground at a local hospital which is getting ready to open a day care center.  It was really a fun project!
The "playground" on day one  - basically a trash pit full of broken glass, needles, and garbage.
The playground after - 7 days of work!


In other news, I just spent my 4th Thanksgiving in Africa!  I hope all my American friends and family enjoyed the holiday.  I've been sick again this week (Which is really lame because I so very seldom get sick, and it seems half the time I've been in Africa I've been in bed!) but feeling much better today, and I'm going to try to be better about blogging!  :) Stay tuned for more photos.

Love to all. Thank you so much for your support, I really love living here on the Africa Mercy and am so grateful for everyone who helped me to get here.  Merci Beaucoup!!

Krissy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |