Awe.

29 April 2014

It's an incredibly busy time for me, as evidenced by my quiet blog... I think back on the days of old, when I was able to write every other day or every three days... wow.  I'm lucky if I can find the time once a week!  Yes, its really busy, and I can find myself wrapped up in that entirely, not seeing anything but the (perceived or real) crisis in front of me...  But...if I take the time to step back, take a deep breath, and really see what is around me; where I am, what I get to be a part of, and who I get to do it with... I can only stand in awe.  This place is gorgeous. These people are incredible. This thing I get to do? Amazing.

A few photos from my Easter weekend getaway - all courtesy of Deb Louden.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |