First REAL post....

29 May 2012

Greetings and welcome to my new blog!

If you know me well, you know I've blogged my way through the last several years worth of adventures; Romania in 2008, Benin in 2009-2011, and Sierra Leone in 2011.  Now I'm back to the blogging world with the next great adventure - Mercy Ships Crew!  This will be the training center in Texas in September, moving to Guinea, West Africa in October and beyond that... perhaps the Republic of Congo!! (Still up in the air... but oh, so exciting if it's true!) :)

This will be the home of all Mercy Ships related blogging and information, along with fundraising needs, and life while in training and then on the ship.  You can still catch me over on krissysnewblog.blogspot.com for personal anecdotes and ramblings on my current state of affairs while transitioning from recovering from Africa to preparation for Africa. 

Stay tuned for more information and updates.  Feel free to 'follow' this blog if you are a fellow blogger, or set up your RSS Feed to have any updates sent to your inbox.  I'll leave the comments 'unlocked' for  now, so please know that anything you comment will be public on the blog. For personal emails, please contact me directly at krissyonmercy at gmail dot com.

It's still in progress, so thanks for your patience as I work out the kinks and add more content.


Thanks for your support! Krissy

1 comment :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |